Monday, May 5, 2008

I'll be Wright with you...

It's been 20 days since I last posted and I am sooo sorry. I'll blame it on my laziness and more laziness. Also, I'm sick of the repetition on the news. Ever since Pennsylvania, which Clinton won by a margin of 10 points, two things have been on the news. The fact that Clinton won and Reverend Wright. Yes, he's back and I'm sick of him! God damn you for making the political process even more boring than it already was! Even though his name is in my title, I'm a sucker puns, I am not talking about this anymore.


Moving on to Austria. There's a huge incest case there where the father kept his daughter in some sort of dungeon in his house for about a quarter of a century. She's in her 40s now and has 6 children, all of them fathered by her father. This is so insanely gross and effed up. There really is not other way to describe this. 3 of the children of the daughter were adopted by the father/grandfather while the other 3, one of whom is 18, was locked up just like the daughter/their mother. Those 3 children have never seen the light of day until now. Apparently there are deformaties mentally as well as physically, which comes with incestuous births. I am truly disgusted that a man can do such a thing and what's even more awful is that the father is pleading insanity! That means he doesn't even have to go to jail and just some sort of mental facility. If hebehaves well and shows improvement mentally, they could set him free! This is bullshit, seriously. Is there a death penalty in Austria?


What else is there? Oh right! There was a cyclone that hit Yangon, Myanmar and it lasted for 10 hours. 4000 people were killed and 3000 have been reported missing, although the death and missing count will go higher as the days progress and the ruins are looked through. Foreign aid should be arriving in copious amounts and even Laura Bush is pushing for more aid. Hopefully, this will be the worst of the cyclones, although this is never the case since it's only May.


EDIT: Just found out that the death toll is over 10,000 people now.


This just in [for me anyway]! Ronaldo was busted recently for "encountering" 3 cross-dressing prostitutes. He tried to hide the story by paying the prostitutes but it didn't work out in the end. Stupid things always happen to people of great fame. It's cruel of me, but I laugh heartidly at all of them. That's their punishment for making so much money.


One thing that disturbed me more than I thought it would was what happened at the Kentucky Derby. The horse that came in second place broke both its ankles while racing and was put down on the spot. I feel the rider/trainer should take some sort of responsibility for what happened, but I wouldn't go as far as PETA would. There should a fine for over-pushing horses to its limits.


Returning to American politics briefly, North Carolina and Indiana have their primaries tomorrow. Obama should be able to win but if he doesn't, the blame will most likely be put on the Wright controversy [not the Wrong one lol] and not because she-Clinton is more electable.


I know that wasn't a sufficient post to make up for 20 days, but that's all I have right now. I shouldn't promise I'll update soon but I really will try. A lot of things are happening in May for me, but enough with excuses, just keep checking back please! Peace out! [Never used that one before]

No comments: